In the last week, people from 328 cities and towns in 40 different states
have asked for information about the nationwide 40 Days for Life campaign.
Since the entire 40 Days for Life campaign office is currently being run by
all volunteers, this huge surge of interest nearly overwhelmed us.
We're finally getting things back under control, and by next Monday (July 9)
we will have in-depth information to send you about the campaign:
* What 40 Days for Life can do for your community
* The bold vision for America
* How 40 Days for Life began
* Lifesaving results from 7 communities
* Plans for the nationwide campaign this fall
* Determining your role in this effort
* How to conduct 40 Days for Life in your town
* And lots more!
I wanted to make sure you knew why there was a slight delay in getting back
with you, and wanted to give you a "heads-up" that some incredibly exciting
information is on its way to you Monday!
40 Days for Life
P.S.- The strong early interest in 40 Days for Life is a great sign, and we
can't wait to see what God has in store for this Fall!
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.9.14/885 - Release Date: 7/3/2007