The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Intelligent DesignChristopher Carlisle with W. Thomas Smith, Jr.
If you have been baffled by the
This book takes a balanced look at the issues with an easy to read layout that includes call-out boxes, definitions, and summary statements throughout each chapter. Christopher Carlisle is the Episcopal Chaplin at the
- The fundamentals of Intelligent Design, including the current debate between science and ID.
- The history of Intelligent Design over the past 2,500 years
- How Charles Darwin changed the relationship between science and religion
- What ID proponents argue may be a more adequate explanation of the life’s origins
- Why scientists, theologians, and ID advocates must come to some common ground
The layman’s ID Trilogy is now complete when this book is read along with Jonathan Well’s Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design, and Denyse O’Leary’s By Design or by Chance. The cat is out now out of the bag for the average citizen, and the mandarins of science and the sound-byte news reporters can no longer dismiss ID as “creationism in disguise” or a failed attempt to “sneak religion into the public schools”. After reading this book, even the village “idiot” will know better.
Go here to view the table of contents or to order your copy today.
Source: [ARN-announce] ARN Announce Number 65 - May 24, 2007 www.arn.org