[Life-Update, Aug 17, 2007]
Dear Pro-Life Friend,
One of the hardest aspects of this effort we're in the midst of here in
Things are happening so fast, and so dramatically, that I just can't keep up.
So if you want to keep abreast of what is becoming the one of the most exciting grassroots pro-life campaigns ever, please sign up for updates at the special website we've put together for this effort:
I also want to ask you to tune into the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio today at 5 central. I'll be on talking about the use of graphic images in the fight against abortion.
This is the topic I was supposed to talk about the other day, but instead we focused on the urgent Vigil going on in
Yours for Life,
Eric J. Scheidler
Pro-Life Action League
Tools To Help You Fight Planned Parenthood
Here you will find a number of resources to educate yourself about Planned Parenthood, join the effort to stop Planned Parenthood in the
Tools To Help Spread the Word
· Do you want an abortion clinic in your neighborhood?"—Flyer to pass out to intersted passersby during the vigil [PDF]
· What you can do to stop Planned Parenthood" [letter size]—Flyer to to invite people to sign up for the prayer vigil, attend the August 25 protest and help spread the word [PDF]
· What you can do to stop Planned Parenthood" [2 up legal size]—Flyer to to invite people to sign up for the prayer vigil, attend the August 25 protest and help spread the word [PDF]
· Rosary for Life from the Catholic Bishops
· 30 Days for Life: A Prayer Devotional—Ecumenical pro-life prayer from Priests for Life
The Truth about Planned Parenthood
· Child Predators—Documented evidence that Planned Parenthood shields child predators from the law, including numerous audio recordings
· Planned Parenthood Unveiled—Brochure by the Archdiocese of Chicago on the dark history and harmful influence of Planned Parenthood
· STOPP International's Plan for Defeating Planned Parenthood—Step by step guide to fighting PP in your town, with advice on dealing with school boards, writing letters, etc.